UNITED NATIONS CRIME AND JUSTICE INFORMATION NETWORK
BILATERAL AGREEMENTS ON EXTRADITION,
JUDICIAL/LEGAL ASSISTANCE, CONTROL OF
NARCOTIC DRUGS, AND PRISONER TRANSFER
The following files are in Portable
Document Format, or pdf. You must use
Reader to view these files. Click here to download.
Dates: Numbers represent Month/Date/Year.
Treaties: Text of these treaties can be located in the UN Treaty Series. The cite refers to the
year, volume number, page number, and the item number of the treaty or agreement registered
or filed and recorded with the Secretariat of the United Nations.
Entries marked as UN # 11171 etc. are drawn from Vambery and Vambery 1977. This
volume contains cumulative listings of treaties and international agreements registered or filed
and recorded with the secretariat of the United Nations during the period December 1969 to
December 1974. These volumes contains listings with numbers between 10043 and 13731.
Documents: Documents registered with the Secretariat of the United Nations.
USA: All entries to which US is a party are drawn from the US Department of State (1994)
Treaties in Force.
Read UK as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Introduction PLEASE READ
Conventions on Extradition
Conventions on Judicial/Legal Assistance
Conventions Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs
Conventions on the Suppression of Terrorism
Extradition information by country:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic (12/31/1992)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- The Gambia
- Germany, Democratic Republic of (GDR)
- Germany, The Federal Republic of (FRG)
- Kiribati (Formerly the Gilbert Islands)
- Korea, Republic of
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Nauru (Independent from Australia 1/31/1968)
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea (Independent 9/16/1975)
- Russian Federation
- St. Kitts and Nevis (Independent 9/19/1983)
- St. Lucia (Independent 2/22/1979)
- St. Marino
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines (Independent
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Slovak Republic
- Solomon Islands (Independent 7/7/1978)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Suriname (Independent 11/25/1975)
- Togo (Independent 6/4/1970)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Tuvalu (Independent 10/1/1978)
- Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America